Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed.
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing you took care of these arrangements in advance.
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death.
- The Pre-payment Option –By pre-funding, we can guarantee the costs of services and merchandise purchased today protecting you and your family from future inflation. Your family won’t be overwhelmed with costs and this prevents making emotional financial decisions. This will potentially save you and your family hundreds – even thousands – of dollars. Ask about our payment options.
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family.
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs.
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please call us at 313-928-2300 or, you can complete our easy On-line Pre-arrangement Form now.